As a web publisher, you can choose from number of different styles of social buttons that can be displayed on your website/blog posts. By default, the Social Discussions plugin shows Social Buttons with Counters(Like, Tweet, +1 count) before the blog post body, and Social Buttons without Counters below the blog post body. In the picture below, these would be the rows 1 and 2 of the social buttons. If you want to change this and show/hide Social Buttons styles as per your needs, you can do so using the below given solution.
- From your WordPress Admin console, load Settings page for the Social Discussions plugin(WordPress Admin Console > Settings > Social Discussions).
- Expand the section titled - "Social Buttons".
- Check the checkboxes for Styles that you want to show. For example, in the above pic we have activated the style no. 1 and style no. 3.
- To hide the selected Style from your blog posts, uncheck the checkbox below "Show Style".
- To configure the the Style and buttons/icons select the radio button below the Styles* and now you can customize the buttons/icons.
- If you want to show the selected Style on your blog posts, you should now be able to select/set the Networks, Location, Facebook/Twitter options,... offered for the Style.
- Once you have made the required changes, click on "Save Changes" button.