Social Discussions plugin for WordPress enables website publishers to display buttons for few of the services in their native button format or in the LinksAlpha Share popoup. For example Facebook Like button. If you want switch between showing the sharing for a particular Network from Button to In-Popup or vice versa, you need to change the following setting:
- Open your WordPress Admin Console
- Navigate to Settings > Social Discussions
- On this page, click on the Edit link under "Social Buttons"
- Under Select Buttons > Button/In-popup, change from Popup to Button or vice versa, as required.
- Below is how the Pinterest sharing option shows up in Button format.
- Below is how the Pinterest sharing option shows up in LinksAlpha Share Popup.