- Open following link in your browser - https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Click on "Create a new application" button.
- In the resulting window, provide complete the following -
- Callback Url: Please enter the following as the Callback Url: https://www.linksalpha.com/networks_wl/twitter_network_add
- Agree to Terms of Service
- Complete the Captcha
- Click on Create your Twitter Application button.
- Your application should now be created.
- From the resulting application page, click on the tab - Settings
- On the Settings page, complete the following:
- Application Icon
- Application Type - Set Access Type to - Read, Write and Access direct messages
- Organization Name and Website
- Click on Update this Twitter Application's Settings button
- Now Click on the Details(next to Settings) tab
- On this page, you should have a section with title - OAuth Settings. Under this, make sure the Access Level is showing as "Read, write, and direct messages". Also, copy paste the Consumer key and Consumer secret to a text editor since you will need those while adding this application to LinksAlpha.