LinksAlpha.com enables web publishers to customize the messages that are posted onto their Network Profiles by adding their company name and link. This customization will include ability to add your company name, link to your company, and your company icon to the posts published to your Network profile. In the below shown image, "My Company Application" is the name of the application that links to the company website and the small icon is the icon provided by the company. To get this customization, a LinksAlpha user will have to be subscribed to the White Label Publishing subscription
In order to be able to configure White Label publishing, you have to add applications for your respective networks types, for example Facebook. Once you have added these applications, you can then add the respective Facebook Profile, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups... for each app. Below are the links from where you can create apps for each supported Network type in White Label solution:
- From the White Label Apps management page, click on appropriate Add Application button
- Twitter Application
- On the resulting page, provide Name, Consumer key, and Consumer secret of your Application.
- Click Save.
- Click on "Add Twitter Profile" button.
- You should now get redirected to Twitter where you will be asked to authorize your account on your application.
- Once you have authorized, you should be back on LinksAlpha.com at Twitter Networks page where Twitter Profile associated with the Application should now be showing up. If the Twitter Profile was already added to LinksAlpha, it will automatically be upgraded to use LinksAlpha White Label publishing.
- Facebook Application
- On the resulting page, select the required Facebook account and click on "Next".
- This should now pull all your Facebook applications associated with the Facebook account .
- Select the required Facebook application and click on Next button.
- In the resulting screen, add the Facebook Application Secret that you get from Facebook, and your website url and icon.
- Click on "Save" button.
- Click on "Add Facebook Pages" button that should now be showing up next to the Save button.
- You should now get redirected to Facebook where you will be asked to authorize your account on your application.
- Once you have authorized, you should be back on LinksAlpha.com at Facebook Networks where Facebook pages associated with the account should now be showing up. If those Facebook pages were already added to LinksAlpha, their will automaically be upgraded to use LinksAlpha White Label publishing.
- Now you can configure your Publishing from the Configure Publishing console.
- Once you have configured the Publishing, if you click on the "Options" link, it should now show the White Label option as checked.