If you are experiencing delay in your posts getting published, there are few changes you can make to ensure faster publishing-
- WordPress.org users:
- Install Plugin: If your site uses self-hosted WordPress.org software, you should install one of the following LinksAlpha provided plugins
- 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like
- Network Publisher
- Reconfigure Publishing: After installing the plugin, remove any existing publications and configure them as described in the Getting Started document Configuration Step 1
- Check Publish Method: Once you done with above steps, make sure your Publish Method is showing up as "Direct"
- PubHub Support:
- WordPress.org Users: In case you are not able to use one of the above plugins due to any reason, please install the PuSHPress plugin.
- Other CMS: WordPress.com, Blogger.com, Typepad.com, tumblr.com, and few other CMS/Blog software automatically support PubHubSubbub. In case your CMS does not support PubHubSubbub, please try using 3rd part service like Superfeedr to get PubHubSubbub support.
- PuSH Status Check: Once you have added added PuSH support, LinksAlpha should automatically pick up the change in 1-2 days. In case you want to check yourself, please to the following link - PuSH Status
- Pro Subscription:
- For users subscribed to LinksAlpha Pro subscription, the service checks for new posts on your website every 10 minutes. As compared to that, it checks every 2-3 hours for users on the Free plan. If you have requirement for faster publishing, you should upgrade to LinksAlpha Pro subscription.