If you are a tumblr user and want to publish your WordPress posts with images as photo posts onto to your tumblr blog, please follow the directions below:
- Install Network Publisher plugin on your self-hosted WordPress website.
- Configure publishing to your tumblr website as described in the Method 1 of the Getting Started help document.
- Once publishing has been configured, from the WordPress Settings page of the Network Publisher plugin, under Currently Publishing, click on the "Options" link next to the tumblr network account name.
- In the Options window, change the "Post Type" option to "Full Text".
- Now create a new blog post on your WordPress website and it should get published to tumblr as a photo post. While creating the blog post, please ensure that you set the Featured Image.