To schedule a Post to your Social Profiles from LinksAlpha Monitor, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LinksAlpha account.
- Navigate to Monitor and from the left hand menu, click on the "Compose" button in the top left corner.
- In the resulting "Compose" dialog, select the Networks that you want to post to, enter the message, add photo, video, link, select privacy, and other available options as per your requirements.
- Once you are ready, click on the "Schedule" button.
- In the resulting "Select Time for Posting" dialog, select the date, hour, minute, Ante Meridiem/Post Meridiem, and notification. Please note that if you have not set the time zone on your account, you should do that before scheduling your post.
- Click on the "Schedule" button and your Post should now get scheduled to be published on the specified time to the selected social profiles.
- If you have selected to be notified when your post gets published, you should receive an email from LinksAlpha once the post has been published successfully.
- You can view list of all your Scheduled posts to all your Networks by adding the Scheduled posts Stream to your Tab.
- You can view list of all your Scheduled posts to a specific Network by adding the Scheduled posts Stream for that particular Network.