To automatically schedule a Post to your Social Profiles from LinksAlpha Monitor, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LinksAlpha account.
- Navigate to Monitor and from the left hand menu, click on the "Compose" button in the top left corner.
- In the resulting "Compose" dialog, select the Networks that you want to post to, enter the message, add photo, video, link, select privacy, and other available options as per your requirements.
- Once you are ready, click on the "Auto" button.
- If you have already set your Auto Posting Times, your post should now get scheduled to be published on the next set auto posting time. Else, you will be prompted to set the times via the popup as shown below:
- Select the days, add the time slots, select your notification preference, and click on Save button. And now click on "Auto" button again.
- You can change the Auto Posting Times from your Account Settings.