To set Privacy of your Post to your Social Profiles from LinksAlpha Monitor
, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LinksAlpha account.
- Navigate to Monitor and from the left hand menu, click on the "Compose" button in the top left corner.
- In the resulting "Compose" dialog, select the Networks that you want to post. Post Privacy option is available for posts being made to a Facebook Profile or a LinkedIn Profile.
- Once you have selected either a Facebook Profile or a LinkedIn Profile or one of each, click on the Privacy lock to select who all be able to view the post you will be publishing.
- Note that if you select multiple Facebook and LinkedIn Profiles, the selected privacy option will be applied to the post publishing on each network respectively.