To add a photo to your Post to your Social Profiles from LinksAlpha Monitor
, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LinksAlpha account.
- Navigate to Monitor and from the left hand menu, click on the "Compose" button in the top left corner.
- In the resulting "Compose" dialog, click on the "Add Photo" icon.
- From the resulting "Choose File" option, select the photo that you want to upload and the photo should get now get uploaded.
- Currently png, jpeg, and gif images are supported with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
- You can make Photo post to the following networks only:
- Facebook Profile
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- If you select multiple networks for publishing your post, and you include a photo in the post, the photo will be be published only to the networks listed in point 2 above. For example, if you select a Facebook Profile and LinkedIn Profile for a photo post, the photo and message will get published to the Facebook Profile, while the LinkedIn Profile will get only the message.