- Affiliate will abide by the Terms of Service of LinksAlpha.com
- Affiliate Partner will be paid a commissions, as defined at Commissions and Payments page
- Affiliate Partner can place our Affiliate Signup link on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Affiliate Partner may place banners or links within newsletters, in content of website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate Partner may NOT use Affiliate Signup link in banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc.
- Affiliate partner is given a non-exclusive permission to use LinksAlpha.com logos and trademarks on their websites for the purpose of promoting LinksAlpha.com products. NOTE that Affiliate Partner is NOT allowed to register domain names that include LinksAlpha.com trademarks.
- Affiliate partner is given a non-exclusive permission to run Pay Per Click campaigns, such as Google AdWords, targeting LinksAlpha.com related keywords, including any Trademarked terms as long as the landing page includes a prominent link to the applicable LinksAlpha.com product and the page copy is positively promoting the LinksAlpha.com Product.
- Affiliate Partner cannot SPAM. LinksAlpha.com will terminate Affiliate Partner account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Affiliate Partner cannot send email to lists or groups that Affiliate Partner do not have permission to send to.
- Affiliate partner is NOT to engage in search engine spam as specified by the current Google and Yahoo guidelines, in any promotions of LinksAlpha.com products.
- Affiliate partner is NOT to submit its LinksAlpha.com affiliate partner links to Search Engines for indexing.
- Any Fraud committed by Affiliate Partner, including attempts to create sales, leads, or click-through using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions WILL RESULT IN THIS AGREEMENT TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- By participating in LinksAlpha.com affiliate partner program, Affiliate Partner act as independent agent and is in no way to be considered employee of LinksAlpha.com. All income from commissions paid to Affiliate Partner by LinksAlpha.com should be considered as personal income for tax purposes. LinksAlpha.com does not withhold any taxes for the purpose of personal income tax reporting.
- Affiliate Partner and LinksAlpha.com are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- LinksAlpha.com may email Affiliate Partner concerning new merchant programs
- All statistics are collected and calculated by LinksAlpha.com, and will be the only valid statistics used for determining commissions.
- Affiliate may not use Affiliate program to simulate or act as a single Account or otherwise access the Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
- Affiliate may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- LinksAlpha.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other LinksAlpha.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. LinksAlpha.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.